The dates for our next retreat are from October 20 to October 31, 2023.
Thanks for your interest. To make it easier, we suggest follow this steps:
- Make sure you read about the Finca, the Taitas and the details of the retreat thereby you will have all the information.
- Please, read the terms and conditions at the end of this page.
- Complete the form with all the required information.
- After you fill the form, you will have the information about how to make the payment of a non-refundable guarantee deposit of $400 usd. The outstanding balance has to be paid a month and a half before the date of your retreat.
- the value of the retreat is 2250 usd.
We use PayPal or for the guarantee deposit a US bank account, the payment is totally safe for both of us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information of each client is completely confidential. Finca AmbiWasi does not share this information with third parties.
2. It cannot be said that the Medicine of Yagé (Ayahuasca) cures or is a cure for any mental or physical illness. Yagé (Ayahuasca) is an ancient medicine used for about 10,000 years in the Amazon area. You will be part of the ancestral shamanic healing ceremonies, using the Yagé Medicine (Ayahuasca). The ceremonies will be carried out by ancestral healers, support team and musicians with more than 15 years of experience.
3. You have to be in optimal conditions for your participation in the retreat, meet the physical and psychological qualities and not be consuming any of the prohibited medications (see Preparation and Guidelines). Be sure to read the application on “Preparation and orientation” . Prior to withdrawal, if you have any doubts about your physical or mental condition, you should seek medical advice.
4. You will be part of the ancestral ceremonies of Yagé (Ayahuasca) during your stay. Our healers respect their traditions and these ceremonies are certified by native communities. These practices are totally legal in Colombia.
5. Withdrawals are at Finca Ambiwasi, located in Silvania, Colombia. The accommodations are simple, beautiful, rustic and clean, we will make sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. It’s not a 5 star hotel, it’s a healing retreat center. We have accommodation in cabins with shared bathrooms and individual accommodations with private bathrooms. All bathrooms have hot water. Food is cooked family style by our chefs. We will provide you with the best of us, food, lodging and services. Remember that this is a healing retreat, people are released from the energy that accompanies their issues to be resolved, so the healers and support team will be there for you. This is one incredible experience for inner work.
6. Our menu is totally vegetarian, if you have allergies or a specific diet, let us know before arriving at Finca Ambiwasi, so that we can provide everything you need.
7. If you make the decision to join us, send your deposit of $400 USD, remember that the entire balance must be brought in cash to the Retreat.
8. The security deposit is non-refundable. (Although during this time of Covid-19 we are making an exception to this rule, once things are back to normal we will change it back to non-refundable).
9. The security deposit may be transferable to the outstanding balance of another registrant. (For now, the deposit is refundable until the Covid-19 situation is normalized)
10. If you cannot participate, you can leave your deposit for a future withdrawal for the same person.
11. If you cannot participate you can transfer your deposit to a third person who is not registered.
1. If you cancel 30 days or more before the withdrawal start date, a $400 security deposit and a $100 administrative fee will be deducted.
2. If you cancel between 29 and 20 days before the start date of the withdrawal, 400 USD of the security deposit and 400 USD of administrative fee will be deducted.
3. If you cancel between 19 and 11 days before the withdrawal start date, USD 400 will be deducted from the security deposit and 50% of the payment.
4. If you cancel within 10 days before the withdrawal start date, you will not have any refund.
5. The refund will be through PayPal or bank transfer, all bank transfer charges will be deducted from the refund and from the customer.
The cost of the withdrawal includes: 1. Roundtrip transportation from El Dorado International Airport to Finca AmbiWasi, on specific days and at specific times. 2. All meals served in the dining room throughout the retreat. 3 Meals per day: Breakfast, lunch, dinner. 3. Right to 1 laundry during your stay. 4. Use of medicines: Mambe, Ambil and Rape, which will be offered by the team of collaborators from Finca AmbiWasi.
5. Use of the saunas with medicinal plants, as many times as you wish.
6. Participation in talks led by Juan Guillermo Chindoy, Mayor Isaias, Jairsagua Furativa Gacheta.
7. Consult with Juan Guillermo Chindoy.
8. Medicines prescribed by Juan Guillermo Chindoy.
9. Radical Forgiveness Ceremony.
10. A Yopo Ceremony.
11. 4 Yage Ceremonies (Ayahuasca).
12. Ceremony for women
13. Ceremony for women with moon
14. Megamandala ceremony. Spiritual payment.
15. Musical party with invited musicians.
The cost of the withdrawal does not include
1. If you wish to arrive before the start of the retreat and/or decide to leave after the closing date of the retreat, private transportation, the corresponding days of stay and food will be charged separately.
2. If for any reason you decide to withdraw before the withdrawal closing date, transportation will be charged.